Monday, February 6, 2012

365 Day Project - Days 22 - 31

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates - this past week has been quite busy. 
Here are the past 10 days.....


DAY 22 - Spent the night in Portland, ME.
DAY 23 - Stroll by the river in Manchester, NH on a Sunday afternoon.

DAY 24 - Hanging out at Panera Bread with my best friend.

DAY 25 - Pizza Burger for dinner. Doesn't look too pretty but it was quite delicious! 
DAY 26 - Self Portrait - Laundry day. Tired. Only 2 more days  till the weekend.

DAY 27 - Egg, Ham & Cheese Pizza. Yumm!

DAY 28 - The view from my porch... It was a cold Friday night.
DAY 29 - The afternoon light shining into my apartment.

DAY 30 - Super Bowl XLVI - Game day essentials! 
DAY 31 - My Mamiya 645 1000s. I need to photograph with this more often.
Love this camera.




334 days to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment